venerdì 28 marzo 2008

Skype exchange

The week before the Easter break I started my Skype experience and I really enjoyed it. Federico introduced me to this new world; it was the first time for me and I looked for a little help because I felt lost! Actually, Skype is a quite simple tool and I had no problems in understanding how it worked.
Our peer is a student from California with Chinese origins. For about 40 minutes we talked in English and then we switched to Italian.
The topic of this week was terrorism. We talked about it in English but in Italian it was quite impossible. Her Italian is quite good considering she has been studying it for a year but the topic was too difficult for her… That’s why Federico and me decided to ask her some personal questions in order to make her feel at ease. We talked about her experiences in Europe and her next trip to Italy in spring: she’s coming to Italy on holiday ( a cruise) and then she’s staying in Bologna to study. Federico helped her writing the words she didn’t understand and that’s how we managed to chat!

I LOVE SKYPING!
Stefania

Nessun commento: